Wednesday, November 10, 2010

first blog i guess !!

hmmmmm blogging !! what could this thing be about ?? i have wondered for a long time i actually wonder even right now !!! oh so u say that " thats what i am doing now " okay so this is it "blogging " . Well let me see how all of this started . The very word blog i just heard guess a few years back and let me tell you at this point i have not read more than 3 pages in a book or novel or whatever you may call it in all these 22 years. So as the habit of reading was so tough for me, i as well thought that it might be tough for me to write. Okay i see what u think .. " he is just another lazy fellow giving reasons " . Yeah that is true actually !!! Who would want to sit before the screen and go on and on typing stuff, max i have done is read a couple of short and great blogs but now what makes me still to even attempt this.

Okay it started as a challenge between me and my best friend.. i said that "if started blogging your blog would loose attention " sarcastically of course but i did not think that it would get me started, so i was challenged to write a blog and hence my first blog. My dear thank you for the "motivation" ;-). I do not know whether this is just a profile created to waste some more space in the Google server or  i would really coutinue to blog effectively. Depends !!!

So now you say that i should not be blogging just for the sake of some challenge or something?  Well than i will just consider this as my entry into this blogging stuff and let me see how i go on with it. Come on people i need to know what is what before i could become a " blogger " ;-). They say you could talk stuff in your mind to the world, let me learn and try my hand at this. One thing i would wish my blogs to be is "short and sweet ". See you all soon with my blogs HOPEFULLY.

6 comments:

  1. wonderful jay.. good attempt for the first time.. u ll have millions things which u wld come across... this wld be a good start 4 u.. kudos 4 ur initial attempt..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks a lot shri !! :-) hmmm the PR executive approved so i guess should be fine !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not like that.. it's a good start :) way to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Tag Line Gautham :) Happy for You and your best friend ;-)

    More than your first blog, I liked the following lines. Certainly True. :)

    "A living example proving that "appearances are deceptive" ;-)"

    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Start Gj...pretty much impressed!!Good going ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @uday- ellaaaam kudaavee poraanthaathu ;-)
    @nandhu - thankuuuuuuuuu ;-)

    ReplyDelete